Old August 3rd 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
Krypsis Krypsis is offline

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
snip

No dickhead - when the troll (Krypsis) from rec.knives came
over you decided to join in and converse.

You're the dickhead Gregg. You came trolling over to rec.knives or have
you forgotten that already!

snip

I don't need them to fight for me, like I told you, I would
welcome it face to face and put you in an arm bar or rear naked choke
and in twenty to thirty seconds make you say "bitch."

Talk's cheap bigboy!

You're the big bully in rec.radio.shortwave and a few
of my friends decided to come over and see what all

They came over AT YOUR REQUEST!

the noise was about....and then they met you. They
are trained at sniffing out bull**** and they sniffed
long enough that the trail went right to you.

Like I have BEGGED you for years, just leave me
alone because I can truly become your worse nightmare. Can I be any
plainer? I have nicely asked
you for years, but you have took it as my weakness, it isn't.

You may like to lead your internet life with the constant stress and
bickering but I don't, but if

So why don't YOU leave and let the rest of us have some PEACE?

you want to play, I definitely welcome my friends
from rec.knives .....they love to play.....actually
you could say thrive on it.

Well, actually they are more like playground bullies, just like you.

Actually, I don't consider them trolls, I consider them
"friends"....guys I would like to kick back

Trolls don't see their troll mates as trolls. Of course! That is logical.

with and have a coffee or cold one with, because I respect what they
did to (IMO) the
biggest bull****ter in the history of usenet IMO.

I hope you will back off.

I hope you will f%$k off

No such luck for s.c.t, rec.knives and rec.radio.shortwave I'm afraid.

Krypsis