Old August 4th 09, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Kenwood TS-830S

MoiInAust wrote:
Joe Kenwood eh? From the horse's mouth. Very impressive.

I've always wondered why Trio chose that name. Kenwood, which by then was a
very popular food mixer Europe got their name because the inventor of the
device/owner of the company was named Kenneth Wood. I wonder if they just took
the name because it sounded good, or there was some other reason.

Geoff.