Old August 5th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : MWB - Why Say "Good Bye" Just Take a Break for Now - OneDay at a Time . . .

On Aug 3, 12:45*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Aug 3, 4:38*am, Mike wrote:

First, let me apologize to Steve Lare and the guys from rec.knives for
anything I've done that's made them so mad. I really just came in here
because I love shortwave radio. I didn't come in here to make
fanatical enemies.

It seems that no matter what I do, it inflames some people because I
simply post shortwave logs. Even posting logs is seen as part of my
evil plan to ruin the newsgroup.

I'm gone. Last time I went, I was gone for two years. From 2005 to
2007. That can be checked in the archives. This time I won't be back.
It's your newsgroup, guys, do whatever you want.

Again, I admit my responsibility in fanning the flames and I'm too
tired to dodge the knives anymore. I sincerely apologize to all
involved, and will leave. As a matter of fact, I'll be turning off
this AOL address within the next few days.

I'll miss many folks in here, even some that I grew to respect though
often disagreeing with them.

Good-bye and good reception,

Mike

mwb, Mwb. MWB !

On-Topic Posts =IF= Each of Us Posted One
or Two a Week . . .
Imagine what this Newgroup would Read Likehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ee149c850dd04f69

MWB -wrt- Juvenile Irrational Name Callinghttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d00b666dbae6d854http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/38c5ed3a33e4f92b

MWB - You can 'choose' to Sit-Quietly and
Yield Control of this Newsgroup to Conservative
Posters Propagandizing Their Beliefs -or- You
can 'choose' to Post a Rebuttal. {Choose Wisely}

MWB - Limit your Rebuttal to a Balancing Opinion
and Factual Counterpoints to Their Slanted BS.
Give Them One Shot Across-the-Bow and let it be.

MWB -however- Originating a Liberal {In-Your-Face}
Posting is going to Draw a/many Reply(s) from
the Other View Point and often personal Attacks
Back-at-You. {Why Invite the Hate ?}

MWB - It's a Newsgroup : It should be Entertaining,
Informative and Enjoyable. *Learn to Set Your Own
Limits to the Pain from 'others' that you are willing
to endure here by being here.

MWB - It's best to stick to On-Topic and NOT
GET STARTED in the Political Rant-Ons !
-or- Give Them One Shot Across-the-Bow
Reply and Declare Victory )

MWB -caution- Taking the 'Bite' and Playing
"The Fool's Game"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8d5c65e5f8c00929http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/31f27e6e980dd327

MWB - Be Here For Your 'Self' and Don't Allow
Others to Define Why You Are Herehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio..shortwave/msg/308ba7664e62b9e5

MWB - Reflect On Why You Are Herehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio..shortwave/msg/541146fa0c042fb5

MWB - Don't Let Them Drive You Away {Surrender} :
1 - Post a Shortwave Radio Log Once a Month
to let them know you are still 'out-there'; and
Listening and Enjoying Your Radios.
2 - Post a Shortwave Radio Log Once a Week
to let them know you are still 'here'; and
Listening and Enjoying Your Radios.
3 - Post a Shortwave Radio Log Once a Day
to let them know they did not drive you 'away';
and You are still Listening and Enjoying
Your Radios.

mwb - go ahead and take a vacation
but don't say goodbye - pal ~ RHF
*.

MWB - "How To" Expunge a Record in Utah. ~ RHF
http://www.utcourts.gov/howto/expunge/