Old August 5th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Just Plain Burr Just Plain Burr is offline

Default Bentley Continental Gran Tourismo gone

"Bob Dobbs"
Not trying to give you a hard time, just always thought of you as old
school, where manually diddling the knobs to tweak out that elusive
signal was the bulk of the pleasure.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Ya Bob, I like to turn the knobs.

I DX for myself, I enjoy what I listen to and I don't care what anyone
thinks about "my-way"

I started DXing with an Oat Meal box, my little Sony 7600 with a 100 feet of
wire was my main friend in NAM, we spent a lot of time together.

I have an antenna farm here and I had one in Ca. also.

Loving it,

Burr