Old August 5th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Who's The New Douche Bag Here At Rec Radio

On Aug 5, 12:18*pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
now that the fake ph.dufus has flown the coup who steps up to take the
reins of this cesspool...?....ehhhh Krispy...

by the by are you a pot head too...?...* afro style*

I am an unashamed user of hemp.

***I guess, by your own addmission and willingness to step forward
Dave we can crown you the new rec radio/knives Douche Bag taking over
for the ph.dufus...Congrats...!

by the by are you a ph.d too...?
won't ask about your arrest record, thats an easy one to figure...