Old August 6th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Minimum gauge wire for connection to ground rod

JB wrote:

I don't have DXCC but I do have a wall of cards from around the world. Many
of them were logged when I was mobile to and from work or school. It will
sharpen your skills to steal them from the big guns. I had a regular daily
lunch break sked with an Aussie from my truck in the parking lot.when the
sunspots were working. Conditions can even favor the well placed weak
station over the big guns. That is the sport of it all.

Concur 100 percent, JB. I know that new guys love the high power and
high gain antenna setups, but NTS will learn a lot on how to be a better
operator with a modest setup such as he proposes.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -