Old August 6th 09, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Tribute To Krispy, Kombat, Ph.dufus, and Dave

On Aug 6, 4:59*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:35*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 6, 12:55*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related

You kill me Fred, you're a trip. If I don't speak
to you again, I'll definitely be at "The Bash."

Will there be a "Best Of Kramer" section at the
bash? I "literally" marked it down in my calendar
....lol. Seems we picked up at least one member
in Brian ( I have my eyes peeled, trust me) and
maybe even Krypsis, I can tell he already knows
his stuff about the hobby, dare I say, they both
"could" be a plus? ducking Troll Society beer
bottles :-D

****** There's a sucker born every minute.

P.T. Barnum.- Hide quoted text -

Hey now - now.
You know enough about human behavior and
human nature to know that I'm not anyone's
fool. I am watching. I am reading. I'm just sitting back
and observing the posts. No P.T. fool here. ;-)