Old August 6th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis Krypsis is offline

Default hi there

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 6, 9:29 am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

snip

I am sure that won't be a problem, all you have to
do is simply ask. There are many that would be
more than happy to take care of it for you, I am sure- but you have to
ask. Believe
it or not, if you were in my neighborhood, I'd hook
you up, but then you would have to let me listen to
your receiver.:-)

***Krispy Cream wrote...
"...I spent time in soc culture Vietnam..."

FN writes...

Krispo, are you still there...?...Me thinks the Distinguished Troll
Society smells another "playground"...*grin*

So Gregg, you really want to identify with these morons? To them, usenet
is merely a "playground", a place they can be big brave bullies".
They're real heroes, these trolls, with destruction the only game.

Your call

Krypsis