Old August 7th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Lux[_2_] Jim Lux[_2_] is offline

Default Log periodic antenna

On Aug 6, 7:06*pm, professorpaul wrote:
Does anyone have design for a log periodic antenna comparable to the
Elk one for 2 meters and 70 cm. I'd like to build one for satellite
work, and with the log periodic, I believe I could avoid the diplexer
issue.

Please respond directly to

Thanks!
/paul W3FIS

Actually, for a dual band to one feed, you can probably just
interleave the elements of a 2m and 70cm beam on the same boom and
connect the driven elements in parallel.

http://www.arrowantennas.com/ look at the model 146/437... they have
plans on the site to build it yourself. While they have a filter box
available, I'm not sure you actually need it.