Old August 8th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Could Not Win the Presidency Today : NowThat...

According to WJTV 6:00 PM tv news, the Starbucks coffee joint in
Ridgeland is closing.There is another Starbucks coffee
(wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Overpriced coffee) joint in the Jackson metro area,
according to tv news.I didn't know there is/were two Starbucks
Wayyyyyyyyyyyy Overpriced coffee joints in the Jackson area.Heck with
em, let em close! I have never been to any Starbucks Wayyyyyyyyyyyy
Overpriced coffee joints before.
I wish some nudie restaurants would open near me.The old K-Mart store
that used to be on Highway 80 about a block and a half from doggy's
couch closed down about ten or thirteen sumpin years ago.That would be a
Good place for a nudie restaurant.Or over there at Metrocenter Mall.
cuhulin