Old August 8th 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallI...

wrote:
Didn't Radio Shack used to be called Allied Radio? I have an old 1955
Allied Radio catalog here, it is in Good condition.In Limeyland, Radio
Shack stores are called Tandy.

Also, in Limeyland, Gunsmoke (the old tv movies) is called Gun Law.
cuhulin

I learned more about electronics from Allied Radio (100 N. Western Ave,
Chicago) catalogs, than from any other single source.

Lafayette had killer stores in the early '60s.