Old August 9th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Howard Kowall Howard Kowall is offline

Default Cushcraft Sale to MFJ

Hello
Why you ask
Well I have owned a few MFJ products,and everyone of them failed,buy poor
parts and assembly.
Hence the MFJ stands for More F_cken Junk.
I have also herd horror stories about MFJ Buying Hygain,and the support for
Hygain products went right down the tubes.
With all my experience with MFJ products,I will pay the extra $$ and buy a
better product then they produce
Just my opinion about the company,sure there prices are cheap but there
price reflects the product
Howard

"John Ferrell" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 21:27:06 -0500, "Rollie"
wrote:

I can't reach the Cushcraft website either, but I did run into an article
about MFJ Enterprises aquiring Cushcraft.

http://www.arrl.org/?artid=9114

As a happy user of MFJ and Cushcraft products I think it is good. As I
recall, Cushcraft was bought as part of an antenna manufacturing
package that was mostly commercial antenna products. As such, it was
not as profitable as the other products and most felt it would be
eventually be shut down. It should thrive under the MFJ flag.