Old August 9th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ed Engelken Ed Engelken is offline

Default Hallicrafter S20R info needed

On Aug 9, 10:35*am, Northe wrote:
* R Heselberg wrote:

Does anyone know if the S20R had to have jumpers on the acc jack on the
back. *

Yes. The octal socket on the back is designed to allow the radio to be
operated from a vibrator power pack, and for AC operation a plug with
one or possibly two jumpers is required. Unfortunately I don't have the
information on which pins need to be jumped handy -- I'm sure someone
will come up with that information.

Northe
N6KO
Green Valley AZ

You need two jumpers. One between pins 3 & 4 and one between pins 6 &
7. --Ed