Old August 9th 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why are'nt you in Thailand Brian????

Thailand is wayyyyyy over yonder on the other side of the World, about
9,179 sumpin miles from where I am.I am not going to Thailand.

That married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the other big pond
is about 4,523 miles from where I am, plus about 65 miles
South/Southwest of London.If I go anywhere lonnnnng distance, I will go
to Ireland and Scotland and probally Wales.I think the Welsh Eisteddfod
is crankin up over there about this time of the year.
cuhulin