Old August 10th 09, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama calls upon the Obama-Finks© to "Monitor" {Spy-On} their fellow American Citizens

On Aug 9, 6:55*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
- it ain't prez obama's fault ~ RHF
- *.

Prez Obama calls upon the Obama-Finks© to
"Monitor" {Spy-On} their fellow American Citizens

Report “Fishy” Information to the White House
http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=3712
Building the Obama-Enemies-List© One Free
Thinking and Freedom Loving American at a Time
*.
i guess being anti-obama for his liberal politics
and programs is now a 'crime' in america ~ RHF
*.

Here's the deal, Roy. *I warned you (when President Bush started spying
on us) that the extraordinary powers that we were letting the President
assume could someday be used by a Democrat, and that Mr. Bush was
opening a dangerous can of worms.

You mocked me then and you mock me now, to your own detriment both times.

Dave -bush-spied-on-us- was a 'peep-show'
The Obama-Regime with their ACORN and
Union Thugs now that is a Main Attraction. ~ RHF