Old August 11th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Cushcraft Sale to MFJ

John Ferrell wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 21:27:06 -0500, "Rollie"
wrote:

I can't reach the Cushcraft website either, but I did run into an article
about MFJ Enterprises aquiring Cushcraft.

http://www.arrl.org/?artid=9114

As a happy user of MFJ and Cushcraft products I think it is good. As I
recall, Cushcraft was bought as part of an antenna manufacturing
package that was mostly commercial antenna products. As such, it was
not as profitable as the other products and most felt it would be
eventually be shut down. It should thrive under the MFJ flag.

Cushcraft hasn't been worth a damn since JR left for a very good reason.
Or 3.

tom
K0TAR