Old August 10th 09, 09:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Anasta Brian Anasta is offline

Default Top News

On Aug 10, 6:33*am, dxAce wrote:
The latest edition of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks so much for the link dxAce. I put on a pot of coffee and had a
good read through it. As you probably know, I am still trying to come
to grips with the many operating features of my new Grundig G6 (I
purchased the special Buzz Aldrin LIMITED edition unit) so I am really
not able to take advantage at this stage of the many frequencies
provided on the particular 'Topnews' website. Was just wondering
dxAce, would you know of any particular hard copy magazines which
would be beneficial for a beginner 'wavie' such as myself? I am trying
to read as much material as possible, as I figure that is one of the
best ways to get myself up to speed. I am also trying to spend as much
time with my unit as possible to really get a handle on it.

Kind regards and thank you so much in advance for your advice/
guidance,
BK G6 (Another happy Aviator 'Buzz Aldrin' special edition owner)