Old August 10th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Why are'nt you in Thailand Brian????

On Aug 10, 3:20*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 10, 7:21*pm, Brian Anasta wrote:

On Aug 9, 8:15*pm, LarbGai wrote:

****** Perhaps the romance between Brian and the lovely Ning has
fallen over.
Seems he's still not there 18 months later.
Is Brian a teller of porkies???

Hi Larby,

How are you going….I hope you are in fine spirits and even better
health. I am sorry I have not been in touch with you for so long, it's
just that I have been fairly busy with work and one thing and another.
How are things for you over there across the ditch? I was over there
myself in June of this year, although I only got to the South Island
as I had just 5 days to spare from work. Had a simply wonderful time
driving from Christchurch in my little Mazda hire car, up to Hanmer
Springs, across to Kaikoura and then down to Akaroa. The weather,
although very cold, was lovely, as was the hospitality received from
everyone I encountered. I must say, the South Island is most
definitely in my top 5 destinations and I am eagerly awaiting the next
opportunity to go back!

Well, please drop me a line when you get the time, as I am interested
to hear what you have been up to.

Best Wishes to you and your loved ones,
Brian and Family.

Greetings Khun Brian,
So nice to catch up again. What a pity you did'nt make it to Tauranga
and enjoy our beautiful weather here.
The weather has been cold he Khun Brian that is true but I'm sure that
the welcome you would have received in Tauranga by His Honour the
Mayor and myself would have more than warmed the cockles of your
heart.
You did however visit a most beautiful part of New Zealand and I admit
that I have several business interests in that part of the world.
I see that you have taken up shortwave radio's, does this mean that we
can communicate with each other on the airwaves or are you just
listening in on police broadcasts and the like?
Would you mind putting up some photos of your wedding to the lovely
Ning, we have been dying to see them.
I am informed by Steve that is was a memorable day and he had taken
some spectacular shots, like the professional he is.
btw He seems to be thriving since his move to Singapore.

Cheers for now.

Larby- Hide quoted text -

***Happy Birthday Bird Brain...Is it #62 or #66...?...you seemed to
have skipped several years but whats half a doz b-days amongst old
chums...Seems son Josh doesn't have a clue either...Hey, maybe we'll
throw you a BASH over at Rec dot Knives on the 8th also...make it a
Double Banger with you and your Snapper Buddy...:-)

by the by hows the Buzz Aldrin working out for you...I wiped my @$$
with his calendar pic when I was a kid...was either that or Devils
Club...chose Buzz's face instead...*grin*