Old August 11th 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis Krypsis is offline

Default Why are'nt you in Thailand Brian????

wrote:
Did you ever ride in one of those Cyclos? I have, a few times before,
pedal powered and engine powered.One of the Vietnamese who worked with
us in the ammo dump (Ammunition Supply Point) about three miles North of
the Tan Son Nhut North Gate, his nick name was Cyclo Slim

Last time I saw a Cyclo was near Saltillo,Mexico.It was one of those
engine powered Cyclos, that thing looked older than dirt, looked like it
was held together with baling wire.There is a Saltillo,Mississippi too.

Old Top Gear re-run on the BBC America channel right now.Those Stupid
Morons are riding two wheelers the lenght of Vietnam.
cuhulin

That was on TV here a few weeks back. The ONLY interesting show they've
produced, IMNSHO.

Krypsis