Old August 11th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallIt...

wrote:
We eat regular American food around here.I see quite a few foreign style
restaurants listed in my phone book.

Crechale's Restaurant on Highway 80, about two miles East behind doggy's
couch, is over fifty years old, the restaurant is famous for the best
steaks and seafood in the World.It is an old restaurant and doesn't look
like much on the outside, but the food is Great.They still have that old
neon Crechale's sign too.
cuhulin

http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory/hs2002.htm