Old August 11th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallI...

www.devilfinder.com
Frank's World famous Biscuits Jackson,Mississippi

The other Best restaurant in Jackson is the Cherokee Inn restaurant
wayyyyyyyy up North on North State Street.I guess it is still there.I
heard somewhere they done remodeled that old restaurant.

Lets me plop my battery into my old van (I don't leave my battery in my
van because I don't believe in spreading my wealth, I bought that
battery last September when I bought my new old 1983 Dodge RV van.I am
the second owner of that van.The old guy I bought it from sure did take
real good care of that van) and git on over to the Lowe's store now.I
hopes the Lowe's store done put out some more flat washers of the size I
need.I needs about 35 for each one of the Ondura roofin panels I am
going to screw down onto the roof rafters of my trailer shed.

JT and Dave www.supertalkms.com just now said the new Chevrolet Volt
car should get 230 miles per gallon, in city traffic, it will cost about
$40,000 though.That's according to Government Motors.(General Motors) JT
and Dave also said the only reason the new Toyota Prius plant in Blue
Springs (near Tupelo) is not open now is because of a shortage of
batteries and they are made in Japan.
www.southernautocorridor.com
cuhulin