Old August 11th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING Stoner Dave

Hee Heeeeeee,,,,,, you think those Roosky vehicles are still there
(Saucier,Mississippi) since around 1994?

Get Real!,,, Dudette.

When I stopped off at the Goodwill store this morning, on my way to the
Lowe's store, I showed Pam (Pam is a regular shopper at the Goodwill
store, she is almost always at the Goodwill store www.shopgoodwill.com
my breast nipples.I asked if she thinks my nipples are getting womanly
looking.(because I take two Estrogen capsules every day) She said she
does believe my breast nipples are getting womanly looking.Then I asked
her about my arms.She said it's that Estrogen making my skin smoother.
cuhulin