Old August 12th 09, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default PING Stoner Dave

On Aug 11, 5:20*pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 11, 11:31 am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:36 pm, dave wrote:
- Pot's legal where I live.
ROTFL -not-in- California It Ain't [.]
-unless- You have a Bona-fide Medical Condition
and an Rx from a MD resulting in a 'permit'.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/...ijuana%20Progr....
oops - i forgot it's 'dave' and the laws
do not apply to him ~ RHF
*.
-ps- using & possessing 'mj' is still a
us federal crime [.]
*.
So is saying "****" on the telephone.

***So is building radio and tv stations "without blueprints" you
tard...WTF, you seem to be a real dufus Dave but what the hay, what do
I know...?...I was only around Kombat Klamer over at Rec dot Knives
for a few years so I guess I'm not "qualified" to pass judgement on
you "stupidity"...smoke another bowl stoner...*grin*

Any moron can build a radio station; *I build TV stations. *I need no
plans because after the first couple dozen you tend to remember everything.

- As far as reefer goes,

Dave - Clearly 'reefer' goes to your
personal State-of-Mindlessness.

- it is quite widely used by very responsible
- and important people.

Dave 'reefer' and 'responsible' now that is
a sad little laugh from a drug-addled mind.

Dave 'reefer' and 'important people' yah sure
one puff and your in a cloud of importance.

- Do you drink?

Dave - That would be a 'yes'.
* A Beer or two with a Pizza
* A Glass of Red Wine with Dinner
-Why- How does the Legal {Moderate} Drinking
of Alcohol relate to the Illegal Use of Drugs to
Get High {Loaded} and all it's related Criminal
Activities ? ? ?