Old August 12th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
dave dave is offline

Default Doobie Dave Building His Radio TV Stations w/o Plans

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Doobie Dave wrote...

"...any moron can build radio stations...I build tv stations and after
a couple of dozen you remember everything..." [no plans required]

FN wrote...

WTF!...smoke another doobie Dave...my guess is (like smoking dope)
building radio and tv stations WITHOUT plans is probably against the
law...but seems the Law doesn't apply to you Doobie...

by the by,
What materials do you use...Lego's...?...:-)

Your guess is wrong.

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/includes/63-amfmrule.htm