Old August 13th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Lux Jim Lux is offline

Default Underground antenna

Roy Lewallen wrote:
-.-. --.- wrote:
Hello,

-.-. --.- , Italy.

NEC-4 is capable of modeling buried wires, and NEC-4 is available to the
public. For information about purchasing NEC-4 see
https://ipo.llnl.gov/?q=technologies...ware-app&s=NEC.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

I like the whole part of the form where I had to certify that I wasn't
doing nuclear weapons design, nor was I planning on using NEC4 for the
design, development, production, stockpiling, or use of chemical or
biological weapons.

They apparently don't care if I do those things, I just might not be
able to use NEC4 in the process.