Old August 13th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
CountFloyd CountFloyd is offline

Default WILL OBAMA GO TO OKLAHOMA? - It's starting to feel like 1995all over again.

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:00:00 -0700, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 12, 11:29Â*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:
Folks, we are being
set up. Â*Just like in 1995.

Gonna be stupid enough to fall for it?

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Just curious Bob. Do you think that the Oklahoma and WTC bombings
happened "exactly" like they said?

I doubt anything ever gets reported totally accurately, with variances
amongst sources and all. Just who are the "they" you were asking about?
FWIW: I have more doubts about the veracity of the 'official' account of
the Manhattan air show than OKC, but suspect there are many untold
aspects of both.

I was born in OK and spent the first 27 years of my life there, family
still lives there, and I DON'T WANT TO GO TO OKLAHOMA! I don't blame
Obama for not wanting to go there! I left faster than the Okies during
the Dust Bowl!

--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"