Old August 13th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Joe Watson[_2_] Joe Watson[_2_] is offline

Default FS: Keithley 175 Autoranging Multimeter

I am disposing of several Keithley 175 Autoranging Multimeters for our
university lab. These have been recently replaced and, therefore, are
surplus to our needs. This is a pretty nice little bench DVM, measuring the
usual V, A and ohms. I saw one currently listed on eBay for $199. I have
six of them to sell and I will take $100 each, shipped to your US location.

First come first served.

Joe
W5WBR