Old August 14th 09, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallI...

The Battery Shack.

Need batteries with that?

I haven't been to a Radio Shack store in years.
Just across Highway 80 from doggy's couch is Metrocenter Mall, there is
a Radio Shack store in that mall.About a mile and a half South of
doggy's couch is another Radio Shack store in that strip mall next door
to the Wal Mart store.(the GNC store is in that strip mall, that's where
I buy my Estrogen capsules) There are some more Radio Shack stores in
the Jackson area too.Lets me look em up in my phone book,,,,
I counted seven Radio Shack stores listed in my phone book.
cuhulin