Old August 15th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallIt...

wrote:
I have read Good things about Fry's Electronics stores.I wish there was
a Fry's Electronics store near doggy's couch.There is an Office Depot
store about seven tenths of a mile South of doggy's couch, that store is
catty corner across Highway 18 from the Goodwill store, and there are a
few more Office Depot (Deeeeee-pot) stores around here too.There are two
or three Best Buy stores, I think.I am too tired and also lazy now to
look em up in my phone book.What would be the point anyway?
cuhulin

The DFW Metroplex has several. Those are the closest to you.