Old August 17th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
MoiInAust MoiInAust is offline

Default All you ever wanted to know about the Hammarlund SP-600 series

"Firebottle3" wrote in message
I found this on another forum. All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Thanks to the guys that put all of this information together.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Perry Sandeen has finalized a remarkable work on the Hammarlund SP-600
and its many variants. This has been a long process with input from
many different people who all had something to share on this fine
receiver.

It is available for download (free) on the Hammarlund Historian
website. It is in .pdf format and in two parts, each being
approximately 7 megs.

Look he http://www.hammarlund.info/

I had an SP400 in the UK in the 1960's. I would to get one again, or info
about it...