Old August 16th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is there a Group Moderator?

I have already seen the wheels at Lowe's, they are not way cheaper.
The Troy Bilt 6.50 horsepower lawn mower I bought at the USA Pawn Shop
about a week ago for $119.95 plus Mississippi RIP OFF sales taxes, (it
doesn't need better wheels, it's my other lawn mower needs better
wheels) the Lowe's store sells the exact same lawn mower for $217.00,
plus Mississippi RIP OFF sales taxes.

///May I help you?//
Yes, I would like an Arr Oh Cee and a Moon Pie, please.
///We don't have that///
OK, how about a Big Orange drank and a Pack of Nabs?

I am probally the only one here who remembers those Pack of Nabs.They
used to sell for five cents for a pack of four of them.They were
Gooddddddd too.
cuhulin