Old August 17th 09, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slade Henson Slade Henson is offline

Default Is there a Group Moderator?

These are merely side topics the allow internet friends to keep up. I simply
look at them as a form of noninvasive spam. For the most part, I don't
eavesdrop on lawnmowers or Obama or PhD topics. I just sift through the list
looking for SW topics and then mark everything as read.

Try not to let it bother you. A forum that lives and breaths is simply a
Placing tight control on a forum will choke and kill it.
slade

"n9zas" wrote in message

dave;686024 Wrote:
wrote:-
I will check some of the rinky dink lawn mower shops around here.Maybe
can find some wheels realllllll cheap.
cuhulin
-

Buy generics at Lowe's. Way cheaper than a lawnmower shop.

Why don't you goof off's start your own lawn mower forum instead of
posting your crap where no one cares?
Stay on topic here! Helloooo,moderator? You're dropping the ball here!
N9ZAS

--
n9zas