Old August 17th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Jack Newhouse Jack Newhouse is offline

Default What is the best handheld scanner on the market today?

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:55:44 -0400, Usenet User
wrote:

Sorry, PSR500 portable and PSR600 desktop. Previously had the Uniden
996. Terrible digital trunking scanner. GRE have both been great and
audio is crisp and clear.

Golan Klinger wrote:
Usenet User wrote:

My GRE runs rings around the Uniden.

Perhaps you could provide a model number and a link to some information
about your particular scanner? That might be helpful.

How do you all feel about the Uniden BC246T handheld scanner?

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/4753

It gets some wonderful reviews. It seems that would be the perfect
scanner for me here in Swampeast Missouri. I've decided not to spend
any more money on my Uniden Pro 97

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5082