Old August 17th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Asking Questions about the Obama-CareŠ Bills - IS IT A C...

wrote:
A Lifetime Guarantee.

I remember when Guarantees really meant something.If you bought
something and you weren't satisfied for whatever reason, you could take
it back and get your money back, No Questions asked!.Along came
Warranties, Warranties with all kinds of Loopholes!
Am I lieing?
cuhulin

I'm almost as ancient as you, and aside from Craftsman tools, McIntosh
amps, and Zippo lighters, I can't think of anything with a
no-questions-asked lifetime guarantee.