Old August 17th 09, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Asking Questions about theObama-CareŠ Bills - IS IT A C...

I own some old Zippo lighters, and also some old weird lookin lighters,
and also some old weird lookin ash trays, and also an old ash tray stand
which has a Greyhound Dog for a handle.Some of those old thingys like
that are Very Collectible nowadays.
www.shopgoodwill.com
Shop Salvation Army thrift stores.
Shop the junk shops and thrift stores and flea markets and yard sales.
I did all of that many years ago when the buying was Good.

Sir/Mam, may I interest you in an inshorance policy which has a Lifetime
Guarantee?
cuhulin