Old August 18th 09, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's FED Chairman Ben Bernanke Threatens the USCongress We Will Cause an Economic Collapse if the GAO Audits the FED !

Prez Obama's FED Chairman Ben Bernanke
Threatens the US Congress We Will Cause an
Economic Collapse if the GAO Audits the FED !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AidBugvVqpw

Prez Obama you pledged Transparent Government
Operations so that the US Citizens would know the
Truth -so- Tell Bernanake to Open-Up the FED's
Books to the GAO an put a Stop to what the FED
is Hiding from the American People.

Prez Obama come out and Publicly Support HR 1207
& S 604 and bring the FED into the 21st Century.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjULF_Xg6Ps

Prez Obama endorse the Federal Reserve
Transparency Act - HR1207 -by- US Rep. Ron Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PC9fkLMZmo
Prez Obama you Pledged a Transparent Administration
and It's Time to Deliver on that Promise