Old August 19th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kris Baker Kris Baker is offline

Default Former Shortwave Radio Host Admits I was a FBI Informant

"Rob" wrote in message
I wonder if the FBI paid for his shortwave radio broadcast air time?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Attorney: FBI trained NJ blogger to incite others
Aug 18 03:51 PM US/Eastern
By KATIE NELSON
Associated Press Writer
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - A New Jersey blogger facing charges in two states
for allegedly making threats against lawmakers and judges was trained by
the FBI on how to be deliberately provocative, his attorney said Tuesday.

Hal Turner worked for the FBI from 2002 to 2007 as an "agent provocateur"
and was taught by the agency "what he could say that wouldn't be crossing
the line," defense attorney Michael Orozco said.

Oh, I'm sure he did, Mr defense attorney.