Old August 19th 09, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default Former Shortwave Radio Host Admits I was a FBI Informant

On Aug 18, 9:49*pm, Rob wrote:
*I wonder if the FBI paid for his shortwave radio broadcast air time?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

- Attorney: FBI trained NJ blogger to incite others
- Aug 18 03:51 PM US/Eastern
- By KATIE NELSON
- Associated Press Writer
- HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - A New Jersey blogger facing charges in two
states
- for allegedly making threats against lawmakers and judges was
trained by
- the FBI on how to be deliberately provocative, his attorney said
Tuesday.
-
- Hal Turner worked for the FBI from 2002 to 2007 as an "agent
provocateur"
- and was taught by the agency "what he could say that wouldn't be
crossing
- the line," defense attorney Michael Orozco said.

D'Oh ! - The FBI using 'agent provocateurs' is two crimes :
* Violating their mandate to maintain and uphold the Law
* Inciting others to break the Law
When the FBI does this it is no better than the Communist
KGB or the NAZI Gestapo.

book-em dan-o ~ RHF