Old August 19th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Former Shortwave Radio Host Admits I was a FBI Informant

FBI (FUMBLING BUMBLING IDIOTS!) Trained Hal Turner Incited VIOLENCE!
www.rense.com

Lets me gits back to work on my old trailer now.I has two more Ondura
www.ondura.com roof panels I needs to put on there.Thirty six three
inch long galvanized screws with one galvanized flat washer to each
screw.I has a lot of doing and also screwing I needs to do.

Then, I will buy some pressure treated plywood from Follen wood
treatment company (Follen is about five miles East, behind doggy's
couch) in Jackson for the sides of my old trailer.Then, I will wait six
months and I will paint that thar plywood.
I will be soooooooo Glads when I finally gits done with my old
trailer.It's a shed for my 1914 Ford Model T Runabout Roadster, is what
it is.
cuhulin