Old August 20th 09, 06:39 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Beam Me Up Scotty[_2_] Beam Me Up Scotty[_2_] is offline

Default Whose Medical Decisions?

wrote:
On Aug 19, 10:47 pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
I want to know what is so difficult about reading a 1000 page, double
spaced, single sided bill, when your kid can read 1000 pages of Harry Potter
in under a week (double sided pages, in much smaller print, and single
spaced). And BTW, it's their JOB to read these bills. We don't pay them to
make stupid remarks on television.

That is not what I learned from my high school Social Studies
teacher. We were taught that the House and Senate were subdivided
into committees. Legislators were expected to be expertly
knowledgeable only about the bills reported out of their committees,
not all bills. The "READ THE BILL!" rablle rouserrs are just
displaying their own stupidity and ignorance.

Why have them all vote, if they have no clue what they are voting for?
It would be suffecient to have those "expertly knowledgeable only about
the bills" vote for the entire congress......

I think we see who's ignorant. We could vote on it but the few here that
are "expertly knowledgeable only about" your infinite stupidity need
read your posts to determine that.