Old August 21st 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Whose Medical Decisions ? - Your 'Choice' -or-Governme...

An operating room nurse Lady (she passed away a few years ago at fifty
years old, cancer) in Arlington,Texas,,, I once asked her about a little
skin growth on top of one of my shoulders, I have had that ever since I
was a kid.She told me she can't give out any medical advice because she
could lose her License.

Take two mornings and call me in the aspirin

I smell Rain, I better jump out at my old trailer and put my tools up..
cuhulin