Old August 21st 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Whose Medical Decisions ? - Your 'Choice' -or- GovernmentMandate

On Aug 21, 11:21*am, Toxic wrote:
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:18:29 -0700, dave wrote:
Roy, "staff" is the part the part of the machine that actually does the
work. *The Representative runs for office and conceives "big picture"
policy, makes the speeches, collects the checks, etc., but the staff
does the actual work.

- - Why do you hate workers?

- He must have been one of those bosses that the
- crew smiled to his face and hated behind his back

bosses,
What Bosses ?
We Ain't Got To Show You No Stinking BOSSES !

As a 'worker' I expect an Honest Day's Pay :
for an Honest Day's Work*. {Fair Treatment}
* Did not matter whether I liked the Boss or not.

As a 'boss' I expect an Honest Day's Work :
For an Honest Day's Pay**. {Fair Treatment}
** Did not matter whether They liked Me or not.

Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]