Old August 22nd 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : CALL Your Senators and Congresspersons -Tell Them- Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health Care Reform which includes Tort Reform and All American Freedom of 'Choice'

On Aug 21, 1:47*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 20, 7:01*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Aug 20, 12:52*pm, Toxic wrote: On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:46:09 -0700, ~ RHF wrote:
Call the White House and TELL Prez Obama that Americans have the Right
to a 'Choice' in Health Care.
*.

- The American public has overwhelmingly expressed their sentiments
- regarding health care back in November, only corporate lackeys like
you
- refuse to accept the results of the American democratic system and

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * snipped

I've heard both sides of it, almost to the point that I don't know
what to believe. Me personally, something just doesn't sound
right.

I asked my doctor about it yesterday and without pause he said
"it won't be good for the physicians but more importantly it will be
bad
for my patients." I don't trust much of anyone when it comes to people
in any positions of power, I've seen just about everyone in my
personal
life abuse that power in some way or another....some just worse than
others.

But I do know this much, as for my doctor, he's only been my doctor
for almost two years now and I've never caught him bullcrapping me,
he's always been honest with me even though at times I haven't
agreed with him, he always done what was best for me. Just my
take on it FWIW.

BCG,

What your Doctor did not say in plain english
was -if- your are paying via Medicare once
Obama-Care© is Law : The Doctor would be
able {afford} to Treat You as a Medicare Patient
cause the Doctor would lose to much Money
with each and every Medicare Patient; with all
the reductions in Medicare Paid Fees that
would be mandated by Obama-Care© as a
so-called Saving to Balance the Obama-Care©
Budget by Denying Medical Treatment of
America's Senior Citizens and offering them
End-of-Life {Ending-Your-Life} Counseling.

obama-care© coming to a us senior citizen
grave-yard near you ~ RHF