Old August 22nd 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

Ph.d doofus Mike (who claimed he was a Ph.d but isn't, just a big fat
liar) got caught smoking a bunch of dope with his students at the
strip mall school he teaches at...would have loved to been a fly on
the wall at that diciplinary hearing as well as get my hands on the
arrest record if there is one...wonder if we can throw a BASH for him
over at Rec dot Knives like we're doing with Kombat (I'll check to see
if there was a record, after all its public information :-)

Doobie Dave likes his dope more than his job...he gets wasted and then
runs off blitzed to build TV/Radio towers/stations without plans and/
or blueprints and he's proud of it...I'd like to find out where he is
"practicing his craft" and see if any of the local inspectors would
like to take a "closer look" at his professional work..just the kind
of "professional" we'd all like bidding on our job,
ehhhh!....:-)...ps...say hi to your Cop neighbor for us would ya
please!

Bob Dob has never seen a bong he didn't fall in love with...too many
posts Dob where you are referring to "the Ganja" as if it were Mothers
Milk...Bob Dob needs to get a job and needs to pull his head out of
the weed bag...

I'm sure we've got a few more admitted drug addicts on this MB but
we'll figure it out on the fly...

PS...Ph.d, if you got arrested (you'll need to let us know) and the
date coincides with Kombat Krammers (on or around Jan 8th) would you
mind if we combined the two for a blowout DOUBLE BANGER BASH to
celebrate both of your "Big Days in the Sun"...?...Oh, by the by, did
anyone get any pictures of you in the police station...?...if one
exists maybe we can get a copy of your "mug shot"...*grin*