Old August 22nd 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default OT- Secret Police

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

http://www.wlwt.com/video/20455192/index.html

Oh crap! could be ATF. i hear you got a bunch of dirty cops in
Cinci, just like most other big city's.

I would imagine no dirtier than anywhere else.shrug

Alex Jones would know.
i have spent many, many and many moments on the Beast.

It took me a minute to figure out what you were
talking about.grin Indeed, one of the better
amusement parks in the world and definitely
one of the better rolllercoasters also.

Cinci is
one of my favorite summer stops. great place for opera and
prime rib. some of the best eateries in the mid-west.

No doubt about it Drifter, have you ever done the
chili or coneys Cincinnati style? Superb. It's a trip,
some cities I've been to look at me like I'm a nut
when I ask them about it.

There a saying of some sorts, I don't know if I
remember it word for word, but it goes something
like this. " Whatever happens in the states, Cincinnati is always at
least ten years behind."

Every person I know that has moved from Cincinnati
always moves back, having said that, I won't go
and try to reinvent the wheel, I'll just stay here.;-)

You got it, no dirtier than any other big city. and, i know, i'm 35
miles east of Pittsburgh. so, i know dirt. and, yes, one of the best
parks in the world. hope i never get too old to ride coasters. my
stomach won't let me do the chili anymore, but i love the coneys.
Cinci is a first class city. don't let anyone tell you about it's
a sister city, or some such BS.

I still call ATF. before the G20 crap started up my way, we heard
a lot of story's about ATF being seen around town. now with the
G20 crap, it's all secret service. if you are catching unencrypted
ults, you might want to google a few sites and confirm the lingo
used. or, it could be anything. hate to guess at it, mostly i
turn up wrong. the people i know, who would know what is what,
won't talk. the so-called patriot act has anyone above normal
citizen scared to death. so, we are on our own. good luck.

Drifter...