Old August 26th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default RIP Edward Kennedy

On Aug 26, 8:25*am, dave wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

It's 'almost' like she has been brainwashed to keep her mouth shut,
where she
used to be all gabby about eveything she saw and heard....nah baby
nah...it
ain't happening now. I have the sick feeling (since she has been there
and told
me some stories) that nothing is ever going to change. It is only
going to get
worse. That actually shouldn't shock me because that is 'exactly' what
that
stupid silly book The Bible says is going to happen.

Jump on the horse I say and grab a hold of those reigns, it's gonna be
fun per the scriptures.:-D

We are frogs in hot water. *It's really bad now, but we're too confused
and misdirected to see it. *Crops are failing; water supplies are drying
up; mass migrations are next. *"Get yer program..."- Hide quoted text -

I here you.