Old August 26th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default RIP Edward Kennedy

On Aug 26, 9:17*am, pltrgyst wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:16:54 -0700 (PDT), Bushcraftgregg
wrote:

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Your friend must be an incredible asshole:

She is still a doll baby to me. When I hear the opinions from her and
everything behind it,
I can't help but smile knowing she has "the drop"
on all of them. Think what you want. But I know
she's my baby doll, nuff said.