Old August 28th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO[_2_] N9NEO[_2_] is offline

Default It is better to give than to receive.

Every week when I go to the lumber store I buy two packages of
incandescent bulbs. I do not like the new designs which are noisy and
contain who knows what materials inside. I've heard there is MERCURY
inside them. That's totally obscene. We need to keep the Mercury in
the children's vaccines where it belongs. In the wintertime I don't
think incandescent bulbs are really inefficient as we are heating the
house up anyway.