Old August 29th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Guess the Quote

Now, not only is the insurance a right, but the insurance oughta be
free, a lot of people think, and it oughta cover everything, from
hangnails, routine care visits, to erectile dysfunction, to ADHD, to
add-a-dick-to-mes. People want health insurance for add-a-dick-to-mes
for crying -- if you want a add-a-dick-to-me, pay for it, friends. Do
not ask your neighbors to turn you into a guy when you're a woman. If
you want an add-a-dick-to-me, pay for it.

(Can you say that on the radio?)