Old August 29th 09, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ringo Ringo is offline

Default RIP Edward Kennedy

On Aug 29, 10:58*am, wrote:
Been to the thrift store recently, have you?
I have thousands (at least hundreds) of old books I bought at thrift
stores, real cheap.I know I will never get around to reading all of
them.www.shopgoodwill.com

One more piece of 4' by 8' plywood I need to put on the left side of my
old trailer, then I will start putting two pieces of plywood on the
front of my old trailer, then I will make two rear doors for the rear of
my old trailer, and that will be that for six months, then I will paint
the trailer.
cuhulin

Still the king of OT within a Thread, old thrift store BoyLOL
LOL :-).